2022 UBC Faculty of Medicine Vancouver Summer Program
Like many universities impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of British Columbia had to pause its international student programs, including the Vancouver Summer Program (VSP). After a two-year hiatus, the UBC Faculty of Medicine is welcoming students back in-person for VSP 2022. The VSP in Medicine remains an excellent academic program, and will give the students the opportunity to:
- Study at a world-renowned medical school and university
- Develop essential skills for success in their future career
- Learn about cutting-edge health research conducted at UBC
- Experience Canadian society, culture and education style
- Explore the beautiful city of Vancouver
- Meet students from Canada and around the world
For VSP 2022, students can select from 18 course packages, including five new offerings, during the July 16 – August 16, 2022 in-person session. This program is suitable for medical students in their 2nd and 3rd year of studies.
Full details on the course offerings, eligibility information, fees and expenses, and application deadline, can be found on the VSP website: https://vancouversummerprogram.ubc.ca/course-packages/medicine/
The online application system is now open and applications are being received on a first come, first served basis.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the VSP course packages, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.