We are the link between foreign students and the Faculty. Our aim is to improve communication, and to involve Foreign Students in the Faculty’s community. We do our best to reach all international students and to keep them informed and up to date on the latest news concerning the Faculty and our studies and work alongside the Faculty to see their wishes fulfilled.
Furthermore, ISMAP regularly organizes various activities:
- Dpt. of Science: organization of seminars
- Dpt. Welfare: donations of food and/or clothes for Czech organizations
- Dpt. Of Culture: divulgation of Czech culture, activities in Pilsen and current cultural program
- Dpt. Of Sports: weekly sports (Volleyball, Basketball, Football) and other sporadic activities (for instance paintball, laser tag, snow trips, etc.)
- Dpt. Of Archives: database of foreign students’ emergency contacts and e-library with information and study materials for each subject.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Facebook or e-mail. We are happy to help with anything you need.
President: Sotirios Kotoulas
Vice President: Joao Venda, André Soveral Pereira
Treasury: August Ruff
Secretary: Alysha Ahmad, Mariana Rufino
Marketing and Media: Ira Stavropoulos-De Lorenzo, Niam Nasaj, Micael Pompermayer
Science and Culture: Kristina Obenauf, Carolina Leonidas Pizarro, Patricia Dias, Christos Yfantis, Tzortzina Kontrafouri, Mary Vougiouka
Social Activities (Welfare and Health): Elena Kouloulia, Ana Paula Romualdo, Negin Djafari, Diana Moura, Konstantinos Papanikolaou
Recreational Sports: Goncalo Fernandes, Catarina Gomes Ferreira
Archives and Student Affairs: Tiago SR Pereira